Sunday 29 November 2015

Filled Under:

GEMPAR!! Budak Ni Baru BERUMUR 13 TAHUN Tetapi SUDAH MENJADI AYAH.. Lebih MENGEJUTKAN.. Isterinyaaaaa...


This is the most shocking news I have ever come across in my life. I mean how can a kid become a father at the age of 13 years. Talking about my childhood, I had no clue about love making. Even now I am stuck in a group of friends who are still figuring about the meaning of love....

When a kid is supposed to have fun in life, learn so many sports, enjoy play stations, he has ended up becoming a father. But how? Read on to know about it.....

1) Scandalous news for the whole world!...

1) Scandalous news for the whole world!...
This is true. The British boy named Alfe Patten is who just four feet tall and looks even younger than his current age has now become a proud father of a baby. The name of new born baby is Maisie Roxanne.....

2)Meet the Mom of the baby..
The Mother of the baby, Chantelle Steadman is two years elder to the father. Alfe was only 12 when his girlfriend who is 15 years old conceived after a night of unprotected s-ex. This is the outcome of premarital love affair at a very tender age. Well I can say that this is the height of ignorance.....




Sumber >> http://harianmetronline.blogspot.my/




0 comments:

Post a Comment